Callaway SuperSoft 5A 1st Quality Used Golf Balls
Go long and straight without compromising feel while gaming Supersoft Golf Balls. Callaway’s lowest compression golf ball features an improved polybutadiene core for elevated ball speeds and lower long-game spin. The soft Tri-Ionomer™ cover formulation with new HEX Aerodynamics™ creates crisp feel, reduced drag and enhanced lift off the club face. A 2-piece construction strikes the perfect balance between distance, feel and control.
- Callaway’s lowest compression golf ball flies super long and super straight while feeling super soft
- New HEX Aerodynamics™ create more refined surface contours for reduced drag and enhanced lift
- Tri-Ionomer™ cover formulation increases softness for optimized feel and greater shot-stopping spin
- Improved, ultra-low compression polybutadiene core delivers faster ball speeds and lower long-game spin
- 2-piece construction maximizes distance while enhancing feel and control
What do you get when you combine our lowest compression golf ball ever with a soft cover and our new Premium HEX Aerodynamics surface pattern? A long, straight distance ball that is incredibly soft. With its soft feel, an ultra-low compression core to deliver ball speed, and super low spin for straight ball flight, this is a ball that golfers love playing.
Faster Ball Speed and Increased Accuracy from the New Ultra-Low Compression Core
Improved core designed to promote faster ball speed and low spin for longer, straighter flight on full shots.
Longer Carry and Longer Distance from the New Low-Drag HEX Aerodynamics®
New Premium HEX Aerodynamics with more refined surface contours reduces drag and enhances lift for increased carry and longer distance.
Increased Greenside Control from the New Softer Cover
New Tri-ionomer cover formulation increases softness for better feel and more shot-stopping wedge spin.